Side Effects of Sildenafil

Side Effects of Sildenafil, the generic variant of Viagra, can possibly cause side effects. This is not exceptional, many medications can cause side effects. One user may have more problems than another, this varies by person. Some people are more sensitive to the substances contained in Sildenafil, so you will experience more symptoms. Often, these symptoms disappear over time or during long-term use of the medicine.

Common:

Viagra side effect

  • redness
  • headache
  • diarrhea
  • Muscle pain

Rare:

  • dizziness
  • eye problems
  • dry mouth
  • stuffy nose

Generic Viagra, more Side Effects of Sildenafil?

Sildenafil is a generic Viagra impotence pill. It contains the same active ingredient in the same concentration. Generic erection pills contain other additives and can cause more side effects. People who are sensitive to excipients may have more symptoms. The excipients are always mentioned in the Sildenafil leaflet. Watch for your response to the medication. Side effects of Sildenafil usually go away after a while and are usually mild.

Factors that increase the risk of side effects

It is important that you use the correct dose. Too high a dose increases the risk of side effects. If you see your doctor, the dose may be reduced, which may reduce the degree of side effects. Do not take more than the prescribed amount. You may experience more problems if you use more medication than recommended. Strictly adhere to the requirements and use Sildenafil correctly.

Contact a doctor

Side effects of Sildenafil
Not everyone reacts in the same way to a drug. If you have many side effects or symptoms not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor. If you experience an allergic reaction, stop taking Sildenafil immediately. Probably the erection pill contains substances to which it is sensitive. Swelling of the face, lips, throat, or eyelids or difficulty breathing are symptoms that may indicate an allergic reaction.

If you are using other medicines, you should tell the doctor. Sildenafil may interact with other medicines or the combination may increase side effects. Do you use nitrates? Do not use Sildenafil. This can lead to a dangerous decrease in blood pressure.Remember the Side Effects of Sildenafil when taking the pill.-

A Story on the Side effects of Sildenafil:

A few years ago, researchers at Pfizer Laboratories in Sandwich (Kent, UK) were looking for a drug to treat angina. They discovered a molecule called sildenafil citrate. In 1991, he was tested in clinical trials for side effects. And I had them. It turns out that in some men caused headaches, indigestion … and erections! And some of those men had not had them in years.

Upon seeing this unexpected side effect, the next tests were no longer to see if there was an effect on angina, but to see if it really worked well with erections. Several groups were made: a control group and others in which they gave higher doses. In particular, those who gave 100 mg doses had erections 90% of the individuals. The remaining 10% stopped treatment for other side effects. It turns out that the control group also had an increase in erections by 30%. The placebo effect is really powerful.

They realized how successful they had been when the treated men wanted to continue the tests and refused to return the capsules they had not used. In the USA trials were conducted with several thousand men and in those trials two people died. It is difficult to establish cause and effect in these deaths, since one was 66 years old and a heavy smoker and the other 53, although he appeared to be in good health.

In the United States it was launched in 1998 and by summer of that year had consumed hundreds of thousands of Americans, dying 69 of them. Of the latter, 46 had heart disease, which could have been made worse by having sex.

The Viagra pill should be ingested one hour before sexual activity, but it can be risky to take it along with volatile nitrites. The combination of these two drugs can cause such a dilation of the arteries that cardiovascular collapse is a real threat. Ask the doctor for other Side effects of Sildenafil.

The sildenafil unexpected side effect

Well, sildenafil citrate had an unexpected side effect. The African rhino was in danger of extinction because its horn was a very important component of Chinese medicine. They believed that it was very effective in curing impotence. Currently, the Chinese take Viagra. What’s more, the Chinese government banned the import and use of rhinoceros horn in 1993. The same thing happened with the seals of Greenland: they killed the males because it was thought that their penis also cured impotence. Viagra also reduced those killings.

And, really, there was no increase in erections thanks to the rhinoceros horn or the seal penis. Well, this is false because, in fact, there was a 30% increase from the placebo effect.

Buy Sildenafil (generic viagra) at http://www.eupharmacy.co.uk