The most common viagra side effects are:
- facial flushing;
- Stomach ache;
- abnormal vision such as changes in color vision (such as seeing with a blue tint) and blurred vision;
- congestion and runny nose;
- Back pain;
- Muscle pain;
In addition, cases of heart attack, stroke, irregular heart rate and death were rarely reported in men taking VIAGRA. Most, but not all, of these men had heart disease before taking VIAGRA in uk. It is not known whether VIAGRA (sildenafil) caused these problems.
Viagra Side Effects.
Contact your doctor if you experience any side effects that are bothersome or do not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of VIAGRA. For more information, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Tell your healthcare provider about all medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
VIAGRA can affect the way other medications work, and other medicines can affect how VIAGRA works, causing side effects. Especially, tell your health care provider if you take any of the following:
- medicines called nitrates;
- medicines called stimulators of guanylate cyclase, such as Adempas (riociguat);
- medicines called alpha blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin hydrochloride), Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin hydrochloride), Uroxatral (alfuzosin hydrochloride), Jalyn (dutasteride hydrochloride and tamsulosin), or Rapaflo (silodosin). Alpha blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In certain patients, the use of VIAGRA with alpha blockers may lead to a drop in blood pressure or fainting;
- medicines called HIV protease inhibitors such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase) or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz);
- certain types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox);
- certain types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin;
- other medicines to treat high blood pressure;
- other treatments or medications for erectile dysfunction;
VIAGRA contains sildenafil, the same drug found in another drug called REVATIO.
REVATIO is used to treat a rare condition called pulmonary arterial hypertension (HTAP). VIAGRA should not be used with REVATIO or other HTAP treatments containing sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitor (such as Adcirca [tadalafil]).
Click here to learn more about the possible Viagra Side Effects . Patients should always ask doctors for advice about negative events.
Safety is important. And knowing the possible Viagra side effects helps.
VIAGRA can cause serious side effects. Side effects that are rarely reported include:
A prolonged erection (priapism). If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated immediately, priapism can cause permanent damage to the penis.
Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes may be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NONA). If you experience any sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, stop taking VIAGRA and call your healthcare provider right away.
Sudden loss or loss of hearing. Some people may also experience ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking VIAGRA and call a doctor right away.
More important information on Viagra Side Effects :
VIAGRA can make a man achieve and maintain an erection when stimulated sexually. Not suitable for everyone. Here are some other things you should know:
Do not take VIAGRA for men if:
take any medication called nitrate, often prescribed for chest pain, or stimulators of guanylate cyclase like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could decrease to a dangerous level.
is allergic to sildenafil, contained in VIAGRA and REVATIO, or to any of the ingredients of VIAGRA pill.
Check your health with your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough to have sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness or nausea during sexual activity, seek medical help right away if you have any of this Viagra Side Effects. Check our blog for more information.